Hi, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Posting photos  (Read 143 times)

timmy!

• FBT Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 61
  • Liked: 2
  • Referrals: 0
Posting photos
« on: September 01, 2019, 10:38:34 pm »
Can anyone remind me how to post pics on here again, been a fair while since i've done a report i can't remember how haha

reddory

• FBT Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 526
  • -Receive: 471
  • Liked: 0
  • So much water; so many fish; so little time!
Posting photos
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2019, 04:38:13 pm »
Sorry, Timmy: been a bit busy the past couple of days!

When you start a new post, you see the boxes for your topic name, and for the text you want to write.  Underneath is a line: "attachments and other options"  Click on that.

Where it says "Attach", there's a box underneath for the file you want to attach, with a "browse" option inside it.  Click on that, and it will take you into your own computer or device.  Rummage through until you find the pic you want to attach, and double-click it, or click "open" or whatever way your source computer prefers - same as adding an attachment to your emails.

Beside that box is another, where you can select from a drop-down list, the way you want to show the photo or attachment.  I generally choose "in-line full-size image".

To add another, click on the red "more attachments" underneath the box, and it brings up another box the same, where you can do it again to add another picture.

Then when you are finished, click on "post" in the usual way, and the text and attachments all upload together.

Hope this makes sense, and is useful.  Looking forward to seeing some reports from you, with pics!

timmy!

• FBT Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 61
  • Liked: 2
Posting photos
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2019, 08:20:42 pm »
Thanks for your reply mate, i'll give it a go and see what happens!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal