Hi, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sydney Boat Show  (Read 267 times)

Sorell Phantom

• FBT Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 72
  • Liked: 1
  • Referrals: 1
Sydney Boat Show
« on: August 05, 2019, 09:34:54 pm »
As I do every year had been keeping eyes on airline deals earlier in year and got $65 fares to Sydney so on Friday headed up for my 6th visit to Sydney Boat Show. Had different mates and family members along on the various trips but this year wife daughter and my cousin came. Cousin and I spent a few hours there Friday arvo when we arrived. Saturday wife, daughter and i did markets (that's the trade off for Boat show) and then headed out to Showgrounds Stadium to watch GWS V Sydney good game but wife being a Swannies supporter was bit disappointed with result. Cousin caught up with a mate for  drinks1. Met up for nice tea and few drinks in Darling Harbour. Sunday at boat show when it opened until early afternoon. Bought few bits and pieces and daughter bought some fishing shirts. Chatted with a few exhibitors about new products etc There was some nice boats and equipment Personally I think the cost of most 20-30 foot boats are exorbitant $150K plus we did see a nice cruiser in Marina with $189K on a big sign I thought from a distance gee that's a good buy but when we got closer it was a time share and that was for a 1/10th share  wtf1. Daughter even met and had a chat with a fishing celeb he was extremely nice and very interested in her fishing.  Wasn't the biggest boat show I've been to but still good to get away and have a bit of a look

reddory

• FBT Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 542
  • -Receive: 476
  • Liked: 0
  • So much water; so many fish; so little time!
  • Referrals: 0
Sydney Boat Show
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 10:40:03 am »
It's great to dream and drool occasionally, eh?  Thanks for the report Mike.  thumbsup1

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal