Hi, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Trout & Bream Lures - $6each (introductory price)  (Read 176 times)

PointerLureProject

• FBT Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
  • Liked: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Trout & Bream Lures - $6each (introductory price)
« on: October 30, 2018, 08:59:07 am »
Hi All,

After much trial and error we finally have a consistent, quality supply of lure blanks we are painting in custom patterns to suit Tasmanian conditions.
Our primary focus is on our local sportsfish so Trout and Bream, though they'll work just as well on the rest of our Freshwater and Estuary Species.

We currently have two models in 5 different patterns, which are selling for the introductory price of just $6 and come in their own retail box.  Orders can be made via DM or pointerlureproject@gmail.com and we are working on our website for direct orders in the future.

DR57S -
57mm Shallow diving, weighs around 4.5grams and dives to 1m.  These lures have great balance and weight transfer with the internal ball bearings making for long accurate casting.  Perfect lure for twitching for Bream as they duck and dart around like crazy, or simply retrieve either fast or slow to get them to swim down deeper and grub the bottom.
Slow sinking with a loud rattle and tight action that has already proven itself on the Trout and Bream.  Comes with quality split rings and oversize hooks.
Colours are "Flamethrower", "Sandy" & "Blue Steel"

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

LSP55s
Keen eyes will recognise this lures profile from the other company claiming their lures are "Tasmanian Made".
55mm Shallow diving lure weighing around 4 grams and diving to under 1m.  Floating profile is great for casting into tight snags, and the rattle and wide wobble has proven deadly, particularly on trout.  Oversize hooks and quality split rings included.
Colours are "Redbelly" and "Smolt"

Full Range

Fat little Reddie taken from the Derwent on the DR57S "Sandy"

« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 11:32:08 am by PointerLureProject »

Paikea

• FBT Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 31
  • -Receive: 128
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 05:18:44 pm »
They look good.

What are they made from?

And why the rusty treble? Am I missing something?

What would delivery to Sydney for say 10 off cost?

Thanks

Paikea
PAIKEA

PointerLureProject

• FBT Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 08:04:38 pm »
Hey Paikea,
Thanks for the questions.
Lures are made of plastic, don't ask me what type though sorry, it'll be whatever everyone else is using as these are the same chinese blanks used by a range of companies.
The lures pictured are all part of my test range and have seen a lot of water, the rusty treble is due to it being all I had left on hand after having to replace one in the field.  You have a sharp eye however.  The intro range all have brand new needle point, oversize (size 8) trebles and HD split rings.  I've just secured a deal with a wholesaler and future models will have the option of tournament size 10/12 Owner hooks/rings though it'll up the price by a couple of dollars.
All lures are brand new and boxed.  If you're a facebook user you can have a look at all the range including proper pictures in the Facebook Shop - https://www.facebook.com/Pointer-Lure-Project-456826388092890/

Postage should be standard 500gm post bag.   I'll be running a promo in a day or two with the first order over $50 getting a owner hat and a couple of our atomic repaints thrown in worth over $50 so if you fulfill this order, you've got dibs on the bonus pack.  Just message me.
Nathan
PointerLureProject
Paddlefish Tasmania Magazine

PointerLureProject

• FBT Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 11:32:58 am »
As we've received heaps of questions I've attached a couple of quick word docs with the Retail pictures and specs of these lures.   You can check out the details on our facebook page as well or email us -

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal