Hi, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wild brown trout in tannin waters.. (video)  (Read 447 times)

meppstas

• FBT Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2320
  • -Receive: 939
  • Liked: 7
  • Referrals: 2
Wild brown trout in tannin waters.. (video)
« on: October 12, 2018, 11:32:47 am »
Here's a six minute video I made up using my Canon camera, thought I would see how it b goes using the video on it.. Take great pic's and after making the video it reasonably good too..
Only problem is I can't get footage of casting and catching the trout, but it does give you an idea of what it's like chasing trout in small tannin waters..

cheers
Adrian..

reddory

• FBT Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 570
  • -Receive: 496
  • Liked: 0
  • So much water; so many fish; so little time!
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 05:43:42 pm »
Nice one, Adrian.  Sweet little water, nice little fish.

I dunno: are you ever satisfied?  Been complaining of the rivers being too high and dirty, now suddenly too low and clear with algae!

It's OK; I know exactly how it is - "perfect" conditions really only occur once in a blue moon, don't they? 

meppstas

• FBT Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2320
  • -Receive: 939
  • Liked: 7
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 09:15:56 pm »
No, I'm never satisfied Paul, actually the small streams do tend to drop off quite fast once the rain drops away.. I rarely fish them when they're so low as the trout tend to stress quite easily..
I won't be going near them again until we get a good dose of rain, at least 25-30 mms under that they won't rise enough.. Most of the larger rivers here in the North are now at a nice wading height, I'll head to one of them next week... fish1

cheers
Adrian

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal