Hi, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Most trout caught in rivers & streams...  (Read 632 times)

meppstas

• FBT Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2248
  • -Receive: 899
  • Liked: 7
  • Referrals: 2
Most trout caught in rivers & streams...
« on: August 20, 2017, 12:34:16 pm »
 Vic Whitehouse Perpetual Trophy 2006-2017

Well we finally had our Angling Club Trophy night & dinner Saturday night and I was lucky enough to take out the trophy again for the most trout caught in rivers & streams for the 2016-17 trout season.. Winning it again made it 11 years in a row now which I was pretty happy with as I thought I was in for a tough trout season.. So it just goes to show that it doesn't matter how old you are if you put the time and effort into what you know best, then the rewards will follow in the end.. Doing my hammy in early this season is going to make the 2017-18 a challenging one as I think I'm still out of the rivers for two more weeks at this stage.. I have more physio next Thursday and I've been doing the stretching and strengthening exercises so I'm going to see if I can maybe, just maybe get back in a river after next Thursday.. I'm itching to get back in that's for sure, then again I don't want to rush back too early and go back to square one and be out for another three or more weeks either..

cheers
 Adrian..

[ Guests cannot view attachments ] [ Guests cannot view attachments ]
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 07:02:05 pm by meppstas »
Tackle Tactics & Okuma Pro Team Member..

Paikea

• FBT Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 48
  • -Receive: 139
  • Liked: 0
  • Referrals: 1
Most trout caught in rivers & streams...
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 04:51:57 pm »
 goodjob1 Winning it again made it 11 years in a row now

Man that is awesome!

Congratulations.

Cheers

Paikea
PAIKEA

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal