Hi, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bar Crusher 530c - Chasin' Tail  (Read 1027 times)

Ian_holman87

• FBT Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 57
  • -Receive: 33
  • Liked: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Bar Crusher 530c - Chasin' Tail
« on: February 04, 2017, 11:44:47 am »
Alright so had the new boat for about 3 months now, Haven't had the best run of luck (first trip out someone loosened the wheel nuts on the trailer and the wheel came off on the trip home and did a little damage) But everything is now all fixed and better than new. The old boat was the Stacer Estury Master 4.49 so really happy with the Bar Crusher so far  happydance1

So its the older model Bar Crusher 530C length 5.7m and beam 2.1m, purchased from the orignal owner
115HP suzuki 4 stroke which get's along very nicely and has around 180 hours on it
Baitboard, livebait plumbing, marine radio, NAV charter plotter, Lowrance HDS-5

Really loving the amount of room on this boat compared to the old one, after the wheel incident I decided we needed to change the name (was named after his wife bad luck to change it I know but we managed to find a boat changing ritual that we completed  laugh1)

Overall really happy with the new purcase  grin1

Paikea

• FBT Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 153
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 12:30:20 pm »
Hi
A nice looking rig and love the new name.

Now about the name changing ritual, does that involve you and your crew dancing naked around the boat at midnight chanting " the boy stood on the burning deck" etc you know the one?  laugh1 laugh1 laugh1

If you do any fishing at anchor do yourself a favour and fit a "Stressfree" winch, they fit in the anchor well and are pure magic to use.

Do you drive the boat onto the trailer? My 490C is fitted a Bar-Catch which makes one handed launching and retrieving a breeze. I would not be without it.

Cheers

Paikea

PAIKEA

Ian_holman87

• FBT Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 57
  • -Receive: 33
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 12:36:54 pm »
Hm don't tempt me with the stress free winch and easy catch (might need to price them up) that winch setup is just so nice and tidy. Bank balance is looking a little wounded went out and got myself some new Tiagras and lures, haha I do know the one you are talking about but this one involved a few refreshments and clothes stayed on happydance1

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal